CMB Acrylic Limitless Printing Brand offers you the opportunity to design your own custom acrylic sheets. Use our in house printed pattern acrylic sheets or send us a completely custom print or pattern of your choice! We offer over 100 core color options- that is to say we can print on almost any of the large cast acrylic sheet stock we carry- frosted acrylics, matte acrylics, glitter acrylics- you name it we can do it!
Some helpful hints for ordering:
CORE COLOR- this is the acrylic we print on. This color will always be visible from the sides of your cut. A color similar to the print/pattern as your core will make for a more finished/seamless item. This color will also be visible if/when you engrave the ink away- make your own custom two tone or avoid paint filling your acrylic sheets this way! Choose a color here that will contrast with your print (white or black is best)!
- Transparent is going to be just like it says- transparent. This will be see through, the whole pattern. This is really best for a stained glass look for suncatchers. I would only use this on abstract prints!
- Scattered: Scattered is what we previously called transparent double sided. In this case, the print is generally opaque, but there is no background color printed. In most of the stock images, where you see white, will be clear (or whatever other core color you choose!) Get creative here with matte or glitter acrylic sheet cores!
- Full Color: Full color means we print a full layer of white ink below the print. This is going to offer a solid base for all of the color to be as vibrant and bright as it is on your computer screen. This will also make it so you get a contrast engrave if you're choosing a core color that will make your print like a two tone acrylic. Please Note: Glitter & Metallics are NOT Viable options for engraving cores. When engraved they are a dull/matte finish and do not offer the POP of glitter or metallic. They are best for scattered options where you want to see the glitter or metallic within the pattern.
- You can also see some visual examples of the different print options here-
A FEW OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Black and darker core colors will always print less vibrant than white/clear.
- Currently we are unable to offer double sided prints on our half sheets. They only come with the print on one side.
- Our sheets are sold as 12" X 18" prints. Printing is an art, not a science- that means your sheets may not print edge to edge each time, or there may be some minor misalignments on the edges. Your full sheet size is generally 19.2" wide, so as long as it doesn't account for more than 1" from the edge towards the interior of the sheet, we do not consider it to be a misprint or defective.
- Glitter & Metallics are NOT Viable options for engraving cores. When engraved they are a dull/matte finish and do not offer the POP of glitter or metallic. They are best for scattered options where you want to see the glitter or metallic within the pattern.
CURRENT PROCESSING TIMES ARE ON THE BANNER ON THE HOME PAGE AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.
GENERALLY MOST ORDERS SHIP SAME DAY BY 3PM FOR ALL IN STOCK SHEET MATERIALS.
PRINTS & BLANKS MAY INCUR AN ADDITIONAL 2-3 DAYS PROCESSING.
ALL 12" X 18" AND SMALLER SHEET SIZES SHIP FREE WHEN YOU SPEND $65, OR ENJOY SITE WIDE FREE SHIPPING (CONTIGUOUS US ONLY) WHEN YOU SPEND $125.
Cancellations & Returns
While we are happy to cancel orders that have not shipped yet, we do charge a 3% fee for cancellations to account for the credit card processing fees we are not refunded on these orders.
We accept returns up to 15 days after the shipment has been received. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. If you are within the 15 day window, we accept returns minus a 15% restocking fee as long as your items are unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Once your return is received and inspected, we will issue you a refund back to the original payment method.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: CMB, 3221 Durham Drive, Suite 127, Raleigh, NC 27603, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Incorrect or Damaged Products
While we do our best to mitigate this, sometimes things happen. If you receive a damaged, missing, or incorrect order you MUST NOTIFY US WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
If you are given or offered a return label YOU MUST SHIP YOUR PRODUCT BACK WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE LABEL. AFTER 7 DAYS, IF YOUR PRODUCT IS RETURNED WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER A REFUND. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND US A LABEL IF YOU'D LIKE THE PRODUCT RETURNED BACK.
Please Note: Our acrylic sheets are offered in their raw material form, and it is important to note that slight imperfections and minor chipping at the corners, which do not compromise the integrity of the final cut piece, are not to be considered as indicative of damage. Furthermore, please be informed that while our acrylic sheets are sold as 18" wide, they typically measure 19.2" in width. This additional 1.2" allowance accounts for potential margins of error or damage while ensuring that the desired dimensions can still be achieved.
Gift Cards, Custom Products, Sale Products are exempt from returns.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com