Pay now or later, it’s up to you.
Check out with Shop Pay and choose whether you pay in full or 4 equal installments* when you shop at Custom Made Better.
Paying in installments with Shop Pay
Installments are a flexible payment option that can help you invest in larger purchases up to $1,000 by dividing your purchase amount into four equal, biweekly, and interest-free payments.
There are no additional fees. Paying in installments with Shop Pay is powered and serviced by Affirm.
Eligibility and limitations
To pay in installments with Shop Pay, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Reside in the United States.
- Sign up for Shop Pay
- Add your debit or credit card to your Shop Pay account.
The following limitations currently apply to paying in installments with Shop Pay:
- You can't pay for an order in installments if the order includes currency in any form, including virtual and digital currency, like gift cards.
- To qualify, orders need to be between $50 and $1,000 USD, including shipping and taxes.
- If you change your phone number or email within Shop Pay, then you also need to update your information with Affirm before you can pay for another purchase in installments with Shop Pay.
After you set up Shop Pay, you'll see the option to pay in installments with Shop Pay when you check out with us with your order as long as it meets the requirements listed above. If you haven’t added a debit or credit card to your Shop Pay account, then you can do this during checkout and it’s saved for your future purchases for an easier checkout!
Affirm's systems will determine whether your first payment is due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks.
Manage payments for installments with Shop Pay
You can log in to Shop Pay to view your order history and payment status for orders that are paid in installments with Shop Pay.
Download The Shop App For Better Shopping