Texas Orange Buffalo Plaid Pattern
Brand: Custom Made Better
All of our CMB Patterns are available in Adhesive, HTV, Glitter HTV, Sublimation, & Acrylic Sheets. Use the dropdown to find the perfect application and size!
Got something specific in mind!? Order your custom request pattern here.
USE THIS ON:
We recommend applying your decals with EasyPSV® Transfer Tape
1. Clean the surface of your project with a lint-free wipe and rubbing alcohol
2. Apply Transfer Tape to the front of the decal
3. Remove the backing from your Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
4. Place your decal sticky side down on the surface, smoothing it out with your fingers
5. Remove the transfer tape slowly from the back of the decal
USE THIS ON:
★ 100% Cotton
★ 100% Polyester
★ Poly/Cotton Blends
Carrier not attached, we recommend Siser High Tack Transfer Mask
PATTERNED HTV INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cut your design
Load your HTV with the pattern side facing up and don't mirror your design, keep it as-is. Oh, and don't forget your weeding boxes!
2. Weed your sheet
Pull away the excess HTV from your sheet using your favorite tool. This can be an Exacto knife, safety pin, or any other pointed tool that grabs the HTV and lifts it up and away.
3. Apply transfer mask
With your cut HTV facing up, separate the backing sheet from your transfer tape and place the sticky side down flat across your HTV, applying it smoothly. Press firmly with even strokes outward.
4. Remove HTV backing
Carefully peel off the film on the back of your HTV, exposing the backside of your cut design. At this point, the top of your HTV should be adhered to the transfer tape with nothing on the back.
5. Press it, press it real good!
HOME IRON INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
2. Cover with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet or Multipurpose Paper
3. Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
4. Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
5. Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
6. If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
7. Peel carrier hot
HEAT PRESS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cover with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet or Multipurpose Paper
2. Preheat garment for 10-15 seconds (100% cotton only)
3. Apply design at 320°F/160°
4. Use medium pressure for 25 seconds
5. Peel carrier hot