3" x 2" Oval White Sublimatable Patch with Black Border & Adhesive
Brand: Custom Made Better
HOW TO LAYER YOUR SUBLIMATION PRESS (bottom to top):
1. Teflon sheet
3. Sub Transfer
4. Teflon Sheet
HOW TO SUBLIMATE:
1. Position the patch onto the transfer.
2. Tape the patch to the paper. Only tape the edges to prevent the tape from
sticking to the adhesive backing.
3. Sandwich your patch and sublimation transfer in between two sheets of teflon on your press (see layering above).
5. Press the items using the settings listed below.
6. Remove the transfer from the patch and then remove all pieces from the press
immediately. Don't forget to use gloves, this will be HOT!
⋆ If the image of the patch appears lighter than you'd like, increase the pressure or the press time slightly (10-20 seconds).
⋆ If the image on the patch appears blurred or the patch appears yellowed reduce the press time slightly (10-20 seconds).
* Let your patch rest for an hour after pressing to allow the adhesive backing to cool back down before applying it to your surface.
* To adhere the transfer to the patch, use heat tape and NOT repositionable spray. Using the spray can cause the transfer to stick to the substrate.
SUBLIMATION HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
Temperature: 390 Degrees
Time: 60 Seconds
FINAL APPLICATION HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
Temperature: 300 Degrees
Time: 15 Seconds
The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions. Patches can be dry cleaned or washed in a washing machine with cold water - air dry.